• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon ED50 - Secondhand Value? (1 Viewer)

andrew_b

Unfortunately due an an unexpected change in work circumstances I am forced to sell by box-fresh, never used outside my dining room Nikon ED50 complete with a x20W eyepiece :C

What is a reasonable price for the combo? Where is the best place to sell it?

Put an add in the classifieds section of this forum, or alternatively try Ebay, which usually fetches a good price.

Try the former first, and as the ED50 is such a popular scope, I doubt you'd have a problem selling it.

Unfortunately due an an unexpected change in work circumstances I am forced to sell by box-fresh, never used outside my dining room Nikon ED50 complete with a x20W eyepiece :C

What is a reasonable price for the combo? Where is the best place to sell it?

Hi Andrew

Or you could ask Cleyspy at Glandford if they would be interested in selling it for you.

I am sure someone on here will snap it up, if you put put it in the classified section.

Best Wishes Penny:girl:

Hi Andrew

Or you could ask Cleyspy at Glandford if they would be interested in selling it for you.

I am sure someone on here will snap it up, if you put put it in the classified section.

Best Wishes Penny:girl:

If it's an angled, Sancho here is after one - send him a PM.

If you want to sell the 20X separately, let me now.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back