• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What Monopod (1 Viewer)

baggy2508

United Kingdom
Hi. I have just bought a Sigma 50-500mm 1:4-6.3 APO lens this along with my Canon EOS 400D camera is quite heavy and would like advise on any suitable monopods for this setup total weight approx 3kg.
Regards Baggy2508

Last edited:
Hi,
I had to get a new Monopod when i got my Bigma and the best i found was Giottos MM9150 it will hold upto 15kg, all the others i tried started to slide down with the weight but the Giottos didn't budge one inch! pretty cheap too!
Cheers
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back