• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding around El Rompido (1 Viewer)

MikeJenx

I have booked a 2 week package holiday with wife,daughter and in laws at the Marismas club near El Rompido.

The all inclusive facilities should keep the family occupied and I am hoping to sneak the odd hours birding in when I can. I am unlikely to hire a car and I will probably bird on foot, push bike or public transport (if there is any).

I have google mapped the area and it looks fantastic with a variety of habitats in the location. The site features in where to watch birds in S & W Spain and there are limited trip reports from birders who dropped in on there way to better known locations .

I wonder if any members of the forum have been to El Rompido and would be interested to hear of their experiences, what I might expect to see and if there are any places in that area they would recommend.

many thanks

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back