• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bon giorno (1 Viewer)

Hi Stejon and welcome to Birdforum - we're glad to have you aboard :t:
I really like the photos that you have already posted in the Gallery. I can tell that you are well accomplished at nature photography. I hope that you can see your way to posting a few more photos.
After viewing your web site, I can see that you can teach me a thing or too about taking wildlife photos. I managed to get by just looking at the picutres, as unlike your fluency in English, my German just isn't up to it !
Hope to see you around on site :bounce:

Welcome to the Forum!

I was amazed at some of the plasma picture that featured on your website - quite remarkable!

Look forward to reading more of your posts from Germany.

:t:

Your pictures are superb. It gives people like me, who are about to get into taking bird pictures, something to aspire to.

Keep posting your pix!

Peter Hayes

Peter.

Your new to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself to the members. I notice, from your profile, that you are an editor, editor of what may I ask?

Any way, welcome to the forum from me and I hope you enjoy yourself. I know that you will be made welcome by the other members.

website

hey stefan,

i must say i rather type english than german but nevertheless i tried at ur site :)

This site is so stunning i almost can't believe it. It seems like ur watching a documentary or a professional slideshow. I recommend this site to every one!!
Keep posting ur pics please!

Erik

It's taken a long time for me to catch up with you stejon,

But I've just had a look at your website gallery, and I'd like to echo all the praise above.

Great Stuff!

Hope to see and hear more from you soon on the Forum.

:t: :t: :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back