• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Which Teleconverter fits the FZ18 (1 Viewer)

Imace

Which teleconverter fits the FZ18.. I know the Olympus TCON-17 because that has been spoken about on this forum along with the Raynox. But does other compact zoom camera's teleconverter's fit like the canon or even the kenko ones. I used a Kenko on my Canon DSLR and it was better and a lot cheaper than the canon one. If anyone uses a teleconverter can you please give the number so we can know which ones fit..
Thanks
Ian

I have been diong a bit of surfing and it seems to me as long as you have a DMW-LA3 Adapter you can add any 55mm teleconverter to it. I have been looking at the canon TC-DC58B Teleconverter. I don't know the thread size yet but it has great reviws from the Canon Powershot S3/S5 users.

Last edited:
I have been diong a bit of surfing and it seems to me as long as you have a DMW-LA3 Adapter you can add any 55mm teleconverter to it. I have been looking at the canon TC-DC58B Teleconverter. I don't know the thread size yet but it has great reviws from the Canon Powershot S3/S5 users.

Canon TC-DC58B have a 58mm thread.

Thanks Cristian.. What about the TC-DC58C for the G series has that got a 58mm thread as well. I suppose i could use a step ring 58-55

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back