• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Singapore common bird photos (1 Viewer)

jullian_bei

hi, I will post my photo of Singapore bird here. although it's a small island but singapore have wildlife also. but most of my photos will be a common bird. please kindly reply and identify since I really not know her name.

First, here a bird I saw in a park surround by highrise residential building. about 1-2 km there is a lake, so this bird must be comming from this lake, since it is look like a "water"/lake bird. it's taken by pocket camera, and in zoom mode. please name the bird, thanks.

Attachments

• boonlayb.jpg
    boonlayb.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 219
  • boonlayb2.jpg
    boonlayb2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 196
jullian it is a Cattle Egret-Bubulcus ibis....a fine picture..but would advice to up load I.D. pictures in the I.D. and Toxomony thread in the main forum...more people and the main experts would see it more.Regards.:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back