• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

training or feeding the kestrels (1 Viewer)

Lihu_Xiong

Hi everybody,
Is there any experience or information about the feeding or training a kestrel shared?:h?:

If a kestrel was hurt, what can we human do?
:C
thanks! o:)

What are your laws concerning raptors in China? Are you a Falconer? Here in U.S you must have the legal permits and licenses to have a bird of prey. Kestrals are easily killed unless handled by someone that is experienced and aware of their physical and nutritional needs . I`m a Falconer and that is one of the raptors that we can legally take from the wild.
K. Lewis
North Carolina

Hi,K.Lewis,
In China, there no individual is legal to posess of raptors. But there allways people try to catch them.
And that hurt some of the raptors.

I am not a Falconer, and I don't and won't want to get one of them.
but i am interested in them. and I think people with experience about the feeding or training a kestrel must know more of them. So I want to know more of them too.
^_^

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back