• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

greetings ya'll (1 Viewer)

stratos22

hey, just joined this site yesterday. i am 27, living in memphis, TN. i have a B.S. in wildlife biology with focus mainly in ornithology and icthyology. but now, alas, instead of managing waterfowl and gamefish i am a sales rep. for a foodservice distributor...now i handle frozen birds and fish! :)
i am an avid waterfowl hunter and observer...mainly when the former isnt producing much. but i enjoy keeping up to date on many waterfowl and song bird research in my area.
hope to chat with you all in the future!

Hi stratos 22,

You come from the Heart of Country Music, Memphis, Tennesee! Of course, we want to receive all your Ornithology input but please be aware, you are not restricted to that. BirdForum is open to all venues. Welcome aboard and let's see many posts from you in the future!

Best Regards,
Marysan

I don't, stratos 22, I'm retired. But, for many years I was a medical technologist- the person who performs the lab tests on you ordered by your doctor. However, my last three working years were as a Deputy Clerk for San Diego Municipal Court, Traffic Division. I've also worked as an Engineering aide and a Travel Consultant. I've always enjoyed learning new things.

Hello Stratos, Welcome to the Forum!

I must say I enjoyed the irony of the frozen birds and fish!

You will find that everyone on the Forum is very friendly and very welcoming, and we all look forward to reading your posts from Tennessee.

:t:

Hi Stratos22, another 'Welcome' to Birdforum ;)

I hope you are finding your way around all right. If you have any queries, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone is pretty friendly on here and won't bite or should that be 'peck' ? 3:)

See you around :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back