• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

One of my first attempts (1 Viewer)

Heathy

Hi all

Iv'e recently bought a basic digital camera for normal photography but couldn't resist trying to get the odd photo through the scope, I have used a binocular rubber eyepiece for my adaptor and all shots are handheld up to the scope.
I tried to get some photos of the gulls today and at about 40 yds range managed to get this shot of a common gull, as you can guess the others were not that brilliant.
Any constructive comments on the photo and how i could improve welcomed.

Marc Heath

Attachments

• P2090013.jpg
    P2090013.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 240
Oh-oh!! Sounds like another one hooked to me!!!

Great picture Heathy - bet you won't be able to stop now....

Heathy,welcome to BF,good shot,keep practising,as Ruby says you are now hooked.Gulls are good species to practise with,as are ducks ,and geese.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back