• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

i need help! (1 Viewer)

B.I.R.D

hi! i'm new here, the reason i registered in this forum is because i need help in my new hobby, i recently acquired a pair of african lovebirds and sometime soon somebody is giving me a pair of cockatiels, well i've been taking care of birds eversince i was a kid but i wasn't this devoted, so right now my problem is having a good bird cage, anybody here that can give me a good layout of a bird cage that i can build for my new buddies, i'm planning to have 6 cages in one kind of thing and mounted to a wall. since i'm already at it i might as well add one more pair, i'm still not sure what kind though. any breeders here that can give me specifics of their cages per pair?

Whilst welcoming you to the Forum,I would have to say that this is a Forum for WILD bird matters and as such,caged birds do not get discussed.
It may be prudent for you to try another site for the kind of information you are soliciting.

Towards the end of his life, Rudolf Hess, after spending many years in prison serving a life sentence, is claimed to have remarked, "I will never cage a bird in my life!"

He died in prison some years later.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back