• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BTO migration watch probs (1 Viewer)

Surreybirder

Ken Noble
Anyone else finding it impossible to 'log in to enter sightings' on the BTO migration watch web site? (which started today for this year)
Perhaps it's just so popular that their server is overworked?

Surreybirder said:
Anyone else finding it impossible to 'log in to enter sightings' on the BTO migration watch web site? (which started today for this year)
Perhaps it's just so popular that their server is overworked?

Yes, I reckon that's it - I left it for ages, and when I returned it had died on me.

Yes Surrybirder, i am having the same problem, i too think it is just having an overload situation.

I hope it is soon cleared up and i can begin to enter my site data.

Perhaps Dawn will let us know if we are a victim of the BTO's success.

Sorry folks - a temporary glitch. Seems like the server went down last night. We've re-booted this morning and the website seems to be running fine. The same problem would effect the Garden BirdWatch website - all okay now.

Please send those Fieldfares in Surreybirder - that's exactly what we want. I read on Birdforum that there was a Garganey yesterday in Cambridgeshire.

Try as I might this morning I couldn't find any migrants on my patch - new arrivals or winter migrants.

Best wishes
Dawn Balmer

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back