• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

B&Q sale (1 Viewer)

Joanne

Went into b&q today all there wild bird stuff was 1/2 price this was in Nottingham they seem to do this each year.Only got some fat balls as i have loads of feeders in there they did have a nice wooden one.

Surreybirder said:
I got some peanuts.... but then I found out that Homebase were selling them at much the same price, not in the sale!

I hope they were guaranteed "Safe Nuts" - I haven't seen these at garden centres, though I haven't looked for some time.

Elizabeth Bigg said:
I hope they were guaranteed "Safe Nuts" - I haven't seen these at garden centres, though I haven't looked for some time.

Very good point, Elizabeth.
These were endorsed by the BTO, so should be OK
(Gardman brand)
Ken

Surreybirder said:
Very good point, Elizabeth.
These were endorsed by the BTO, so should be OK
(Gardman brand)
Ken

Thanks Ken - I must investigate this when I next need peanuts - I've always bought them by mail order in 25kg sacks until now!

B&Q in lancs also 1/2 price birding things, so they have another table to get used to!!! can you ever come out of that store without spending anything?
bert.

No always have to buy things the birds have that much stuff.I went into B&Q 2 years ago and got a starter pack in the sale thinking the bird wont use it it was only £1.When i went out a few days later saw a bird feeding and thats how i start feeding the birds thanks to B&Q.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back