• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vortex Update (1 Viewer)

Steve C

I'd ordered a Diamondback 7x36, so I asked Doug at Cameraland if he'd gotten any yet, His response:

"I just got this update from Vortex

Binoculars and Accessories
Arrival Status
Model

May
Kaibab 15x56

In Stock
Viper 10x32, 8x32, 6x32

May
Diamondback 12x50, 10x50, 8.5x50, 10x42, 8x42, 9x36, 7x36, 10x28, 8x28

July
Raptor 8.5x32, 6.5x32"

It looks like the end of this month and the beginning of next month are going to be very good for new binocular debuts. ;)

Could be I suppose. Suppopsed to be this month, now next month or later. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

Well, you know how that goes. It is all in their suppliers hands. Look how long I have been waiting for the Legend ED. I "hear" it is to be shipped this week if the supplier comes through.

;)

Binoculars are like busses. Wait for one then three appear at the same time.

It tough. Especially when you find out someone is making a bin you want.

So odd numbers are in this year? ;)

...and I am sure that if the odd numbers don't work out then we will some even numbers shortly thereafter.

;)

Still, you have to love the time we are in right now. There are bins across the board that are "birdworthy" to quote Mr. Ingraham. It is a great time to be in the market for a new set of bins.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back