• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Biding near Slonsk (1 Viewer)

savi

Hi
I have previously birded the Betonka area near Slonsk-a brilliant place.Can anyone recommend some areas near the Slonsk area?

Thanks
Savi

Hi ,
Betonka is one of the best places in this area. If you reach to to this place you should not any problems with finding others one.
Greetings from Poland
Peter

Hi
yes it is a fantastic place.It was difficult to find but worth it.We are going there again but I just wanted to know if any local birders knew of any good places nearby.I am visiting relatives in Germany and want to drive into Poland a couple of times.
best wishes

savi

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back