• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RFI Accommodation Farnes (1 Viewer)

Cheers Pete. Not pubby enough!

There's always the Ship Inn at Low Newton By The Sea which has accomodation. Tried to stay there once but they cancelled on me because of family illness, so can't vouch for the accomodation, but the pub itself is pretty good and adjoining the Newton Pools nature reserve. May be a bit far from Seahouses for you, though.

There's The Bamburgh Castle Inn (overlooks Seahouses Harbour) or The Ship, also in Seahouses.

I didn't book these when looking as they couldn't accomodate us as a family of 4. We ate in The Bamburgh Castle last year and the food was excellent.

Richard

The Ship at Low Newton doesn't have accommodation (although it is a very nice pub).

The Lindisfarne Inn has a real 'old pub' feel to it, and new accommodation behind the pub.

The Bamburgh Castle Inn has good accommodation and excellent food. I've stayed there myself.

The Olde Ship has excellent beer. Not sure about the accommodation.

cheers
martin

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back