• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Night Recording (1 Viewer)

fi8she4r

First off I have no experience in recording. I found the web site oldbird and liked the idea. I want to use their mic design. Doesn't anyone have any better suggestion for the price. I don't only want to record what is flying over my house but in other place around the area. So I will need a portable recorder that will last through the night or maybe two. This meaning ample recording space and battery life. The real problem is that it might grow legs and walk off, so I would like to spend the least amount of money as possible. Are there any suggestion? If I could get this to work I might try and do three site to get an overall picture. Any input would be great.
Remember I'm a beginner at this so take it easy.
Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back