• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wanted to say hi and send a new pic.:-) (1 Viewer)

Tim_in_indiana

Hello to all,

Hope to contribute and enjoy new company from over the pond:). I have visited the UK a few times and plan on getting back soon.

I enjoy photography, especially birds and car races (no roundy rounds;) ).

Enjoy the pictures,

Tim
browncreeper.jpg

Hi Tim and welcome! Your picture opened up fine for me (just had to tilt my head to the left!) -- great photo!

I've never been to the UK but I have a friend who moved to England with her military dad years ago and kinda sorta became famous there... I always wanted to go and visit her.

But I've been to Indiana!

Hi Tim, welcome to Birdforum :t:

Great shot by the way, it looks simialr to our Treecreepers in shape and bill. I can see that you are accomplished at the photography lark and hopefully you will post a few more shots in the galleries and forums.

We have quite a few members already from across the Pond but I think you are possibly the first from Indiana.

Hopefully you will find plenty of threads to pique your interest.

See you around.

How odd - it's fine now. Ain't electrickery wonderful ? Nice pic - wish I could take 'em like that.

Tony

No problems viewing an excellent photograph here in the West Midlands! Welcome aboard Tim! (And yes, Ian, it does look like our treecreeper, a bird I'm very fond of!

B :)

Al

Hey Tim: I'm new too, but think I know you from the other bulletin board (Birds & Blooms) - Wondered where all your great pictures went. I'm living in NC but am originally a Brit. Go home quite often and love seeing the different kinds of birds there.

Welcome neighbour... no not Indiana..from Canada!
Good to see you here and looking forward to more of your adventures!
Waxwings are simply beautiful birds and what a classic shot you got complete with berry.

Tree Creeper

Nice creeper.. I answered your waxwing here too sorry! But I am experiencing some posting issues this evening...
Great shot!
Also again Welcome.

Welcome Tim and good shot. I had not seen a Creeper in years, and then two weeks ago I saw three all together. I had never seen more than one at the same time. It was a virtual flock!

Indiana Tim

Welcome to the site and thanks for that lovely shot. I look forward to seeing more of your pix soon!

Hi Tim

That was a beautiful pic Tim. Great close up and detail of a creeper. The only problem that I had was craning my neck to the left. :-O

A Hoosier Howdy, Tim! Thanks for alerting me to this forum. It looks interesting, and FUN!

Hope we can get together with others to go find those Snowy Owls next month!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back