• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What a good day (1 Viewer)

petehasset

Yellow Hammer & corn Bunting at Chosey Barns , Red Kite over Titchwell Village Bittern & Red Crested Pochard & Yellow Wagtail @ RSPB Titchwell , Great Grey Shrike & Lesser Whitethroat @ NWT Holme

Had my first trip to Norfolk over Easter and paid a brief visit to Holme Dunes where I was treated to the sight of a Barn Owl hunting over the reed beds in broad daylight.
Fantastic sight and a place I will be going back to as soon as possible.
East Anglia has so many excellent reserves it will need a good few visits to do them justice.
I also got to see the Stone Curlews at Weeting Heath and a visit to Lakenheath Fen produced more Marsh Harriers in a couple of hours than I have seen in a lifetime.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back