• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very important too. (1 Viewer)

diegoBE

On Sunday I was photographing bee-eaters. I prepared the hour, the light, the site, and everything helped the skywatcher was giving to me more quality that never...

This is so important or more than the technology, we must not forget.

I leave you a photo of this day, and soon I will show more...

Regards.
DiegoBE

(Sorry my english)

Attachments

• _MG_3788.jpg
    _MG_3788.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 149
Very true DiegoBE. Great photo too and agree with the comment about the lovely bokeh. Maybe boost the saturation a little to really bring the birds to life.

Paul.

Great shot Diego. Very nice background choice.

I couldn't agree more, IMHO those are actually the most important things in bird photography, you can have the best, longest and sharpest lens in the world but nothing can beat a well prepared and explored location.

Indeed, painstaking preparation work for that one shot one kill will bring a smile to your face whenever you look at that photo and recall those efforts.

tbc

Diego - thats an incredible shot. Its captures like these, plus Paul and Fernando's shots that keep me going and to keep trying.

I've had some bad times and almost gave up, but inspiration from others is such a great kickstart .

Thanks to all for your comments...

Musoman: Paul and Fernando shots helped me to decide the purchase of the telescope.

TBC, Fernando, totally agree with you...

More shots from this day...

Regards

Attachments

• _MG_3450.jpg
    _MG_3450.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 79
  • _MG_3732.jpg
    _MG_3732.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 91
  • _MG_3804.jpg
    _MG_3804.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 92
  • _MG_3514.jpg
    _MG_3514.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 99
  • _MG_3618.jpg
    _MG_3618.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 93
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back