• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

*Waves Hello to All* (1 Viewer)

Sage Wind

Hello from Pennsylvania! Found the forum thanks to Tim of Indiana who posted about it at Birds and Blooms! Nice place! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and overindulging on bird talk!

Hmmmmmm...looks like I gotta get used to a new set of coding, too...LOL

Sage Wind

Now there's a name to conjure with! You are extremely welcome to this friendly site, and we hope you have a good time with us here.

I used to have an Aunt living in Pittsburgh, although I never went there myself.

Look forward to you posting some pix in due course.

Best wishes.

Hi Sage Wind,

Pennsylvania is a big state. I am originally from PA, from a small town near Wilkes-Barre. Would you care to tell what part of that beautiful state you are from? I hope you will post many photos so I can revisit the area. Welcome to bird forum!

Best Regards,
Marysan

Marysan

Near Wilkes-Barre? Cool! My parents grew up in Mount Carmel, then moved to a little town called Huntingdon (which is where I live now, although I now live outside of town--more rural)...lots of mountains, countryside, trails and wildlife here...

I'll be happy to post pics of PA scenery and wildlife...just gotta get used to the format, etc here....finally got my tripod fixed after a couple months, so I'm ready to start taking pics!

Thanks to everyone, though for the welcome!

PA has great scenery and wildlife so I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics- especially some of that great fall foliage!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back