• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

feeding cocky (1 Viewer)

MikeMules

Second picture: Sulphur-crested Cockatoo feeding beside the road.

I liked the crop of this as a panoramic shot, rather than the bog-standard rectangle. What do you think? I've included the original for comparison.

What other things might I improve in this image?

Thanks for your time,

Attachments

• cocky panoramic resize.jpg
    cocky panoramic resize.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Dscf0578 resized.jpg
    Dscf0578 resized.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 197
Hehe really cute :).
Nicely taken and yeah, I prefer the panorama view as well. It looks like something which can be made into a nice banner :). The bird is a bit purple though. Is it because of the lens, the lighting, filter I'm not sure hehe. But I like it. :). The fact that the back is only slightly blurred and the front is leaves aren't, gives it a more "3D" feel to it, as opposed to a flat image, which I like :).

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back