• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

4th Generation cp-51b foot (1 Viewer)

peteh

Does anyone know if anywhere in the Uk sells these replacement feet for the canon 500mmf4?
I can only find them in the USA.

Cheers.

Yeah its either there or any yanky site that will send here i suppose.
I'll give Kerso a shout see if he can get his hands on one.

Have you tried speaking to Warehouse Express ? They stock ones to fit the Nikon 500mm, they may well fit both ?
Be careful with some replacements, the gap between the foot and the lens barrel is so small you can't get your fingers between to use the foot as a carrying handle.
Must admit, I can't understand why the original feet are so big in the first place or why the manufacturers don't throw in an alternative foot for free. Mind you I think that about the silly cases they get delivered in too.
You pay all that money and have to spend even more on a practical bag and a new foot !

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back