• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

high (1 Viewer)

Szabo Jozsef

HI everybody,

Glad to be here on this excellent forum

All the bests

Jozsef

PS Thanx for the replies on the pictures posted earlier today

Hi Jozsef,

Welcome to Birdforum :t:

I have enjoyerd viewing your excellent shots in the Gallery and hopefully you will see your way to posting a few more. I think I am right in saying that you are the first Romanian member on the site. I look forward to hearing about the birds that you have in your part of the World, whether they be the same species of ours or different ones.

Great to have you on board. See you around.

Hi

Let me join Ian in welcoming you to the site. I have a confession to make - I know absolutely nothing about the birds of Romania! I would very much like you to tell us one day.

Have fun.

Oh, Romania! I have a friend who did a working vacation (volunteering in a children's home) there earlier in the autumn, and she had a wonderful time. She just fell in love with your country.

She also brought back some bird pictures, altho we had no idea what she was seeing. I have a postcard of a large white bird that looks a bit like our Great Egret.

Hello to you from Canada.. I was once in your country and my children have a Romanian blood on the father's side... he was from a small village at the foot of the Transalvyanian Alps..good to have you here and I really enjoyed your photographs!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back