• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Twite (1 Viewer)

toby

Hi,

Just a quick RFI...

Am staying at my parents not too far from Minsmere over the new year period. Want to catch up with some Twite if I can but don't want to travel too far. Is the area just north of Dunwich village still a good spot? Seen them there several times in the past but just did a quick seach on Birdguides and no reports recently. Is it because they are not newsworthy as always there, or have they moved elsewhere during the cold snap?

TIA,
Toby

Hi There Toby,

Yes, the Twite are still present. I saw some 40+ birds on 24-Dec with Snow Bunting and Shore Lark in the same area. Best place is approx. 2km SW along the beach from Walberswick (or 2.5km NE from Dunwich Beach car park).

Chris

Hi There Toby,

Yes, the Twite are still present. I saw some 40+ birds on 24-Dec with Snow Bunting and Shore Lark in the same area. Best place is approx. 2km SW along the beach from Walberswick (or 2.5km NE from Dunwich Beach car park).

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back