• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

birding Sites Nr Didsbury (1 Viewer)

pyenester

Hi I will be coming over from Yorkshire (Passport at the ready) in early June and would like to visit any good birding sites Could anyone point me to any?

Regards
John

John

this link to the Greater Manchester Birding Forum will be the best place to ask.

I live a few miles from Didsbury and can tell you there's a decent range of habitat as you ramble along the banks of the Mersey.
Abney Hall (Cheadle), Chorlton Ees, Chorlton Water Park, Platt Fields park, Sale Water Park all have good variety.
There have been occasional reports of Ring-necked Parakeets in the Didsbury area.

For the best, most up to date info, the GM forum would be the best place to start

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back