• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Forum Here ! (1 Viewer)

Dropped in to say hi ! This is a great forum, and has some great pics of birds. Yes, birds are my thing. Beside the ones I feed I also like to look at ones on the web. I also like gardening, and hiking. This is a great way to spend a cold evening,looking at birds, and discussing them !

Hi bluebwatchNC and welcome to Bird Forum. This is the place to see birds, all right. Aside from the pics posted in the Gallery and forums, you can click on to a member's web site just by going to the member's list. And then those web sites have links to more birding web sites. It goes on and on. Welcome aboard!

Hi to you from Canada... Bluebirds are awesome.. we have Mountain and westerns... good to have you here.

Please, miss, can I just say,
Welcome to you from the U.K.
We hope you're going to like it here -
We're a good-hearted crowd with plenty of cheer.
So post your pix, join in the chat
I can't think of a good rhyme for that chat - drat !

Tony

Hi, Welcome to the Forum.

I am happy that you have liked what you have seen so far, the group is attracting new members daily.

Your 3 main interests are the same as mine, so a case of great minds think alike. :)

Once again welcome.

Hi

I shall always remember you for inspiring some of the worst poetry ever to be seen on any site anywhere! Tony can't help it....

I know you're going to enjoy the site. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi from another North Carolinian. If you can stand the Brits' sense of humor (being a Brit myself) you'll love it here. Great bunch of people with plenty of knowledge about birds (the ones with wings, that is).

Peter !
There's nothing wrong with my pottery - it rhymes, it scans, it has deep social significance - I think I'll enter it for the Turner prize next year (wasn't he a painter ?).

Tony

Of topic again,and How many times can people say hello?

Shall I remove all bird related threads and we can become , hello .net?

Hello to you from Arkansas...good to have you. Eastern Bluebirds are my favorite, haven't convinced them that my yard is a good place to be yet...but just learned about mealworms since joining bird forums this fall. I'm going to give it a shot this spring. We have a lot of them around here...so wish me luck.

Hope you enjoy the forum. It's full of advice and good natured humor.

See you around....

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back