• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

spell checker (1 Viewer)

I understood there was one, but I have not been able to find it, hope some one comes up with the goods because I was going to ask the same question and this forum has never failed yet.

Mick

I have just downloaded spellbound and it seems to work, I am testing it on this posting and I thought it might be useful to bump it up for others who suffer from atrocious spelling like wot i do.

Mick

Mickymouse said:
I understood there was one, but I have not been able to find it, hope some one comes up with the goods because I was going to ask the same question and this forum has never failed yet.

Mick

BF came up with the goods yet again, still never failed. I will catch 'em out one day LOL

Mick

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back