• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

All birds seen at/near birdtable (1 Viewer)

david2004

This is my list for Garden Observations. This includes surrounding area and flyovers.

1. Blue Tit
2. Great Tit
3. Long-Tailed Tit
4. Coal Tit
5. House Martin
6. Swallow
7. Swift
8. House Sparrow
9. Starling
10. Goldfinch
11. Greenfinch
12. Chaffinch
13. Bullfinch
14. Woodpigeon
15. Collared Dove
16. Robin
17. Wren
18. Dunnock
19. Blackbird
20. Song Thrush
21. Treecreeper
22. Moorhen
23. Mallard
24. Pheasant
25. Jay
26. Pied Wagtail
27. Magpie
28. Carrion Crow
29. Goldcrest
30. Great Spotted Woodpecker
31. Green Woodpecker
32. Chiffchaff
33. Reed Bunting
34. Fieldfare
35. Heron
36. Tawny Owl (heard)
37. Kestrel
38. Sparrowhawk
39. Common Gull
40. Black-Headed Gull
41. Canada Goose
42. Cuckoo (heard)
43. Yellowhammer
44. Turtle Dove
45. Redwing
46. Lapwing
47. Cormorant
48. Barn Owl
49. Brambling
50. Siskin
51. Black Redstart

Last edited:
Treecreeper is a nice one to have so close, I have to walk a long way to be able to see one and certainly still missing from my garden list :(
Next job for you is to try and identify the warblers, with a bird fieldguide at the ready ;)

Andy Bright said:
Treecreeper is a nice one to have so close, I have to walk a long way to be able to see one and certainly still missing from my garden list :(;)
Andy, the day I was moving in here, whilst waiting for the removal van to arrive, I saw my very first treecreeper in the garden. It was my first sighting of one, and also the first bird I'd seen at my new abode. Not seen him since!

Some nice birds there. As Andy says Treecreeper is a lovely bird to have so close. Have fun with the Warblers!!

Thanks everyone! I'll try and identify the warblers but haven't seen them for a while.
A few birds I forgot :
Kestrel
House Martin
Swallow
Swift

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back