• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The River - Philippa Forester (1 Viewer)

pduxon

Quacked up Member
Philippa Forester has written a book called the River, subtitled A love story,a new life in the country and one idyllic year filming otters.

For those interested Philippa and husband wildlife cameraman Charlie Hamilton James made the film A Halcyon River.

Looks like it might be a nice relaxing read about a move from the city to the country and the interaction with nature.

Well, I hope she can write as well as she and hubby make Wildlife docs. Undoubtedly one of the best I have ever seen.

I have to admit to a loathing for Philippa Forester. Don't ask me why, it's purely irrational. I think it's because she is with Charlie Hamilton James... ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back