• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Budapest 27-28th August - Saker/Eastern Imperial Eagle/Woodpeckers (1 Viewer)

apbarr

Scotland
Looking for someone to share the cost of two days guiding on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th August this year. I've been quoted 260 Euros per day for 2 birders which includes hotel pick up, English speaking guide, all transport and associated costs but does not include any food/drink. My wife might join us on one or both days which will reduce the costs per head.
We're using Jet2Holidays from Edinburgh but they fly from other airports and seem to provide a good deal.

PM me if interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back