• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scopos 66ED Apo 400mm (1 Viewer)

stefano.sec

Hi, I tested my new scopos in prime focus with Canon 550D, it gives 640mm in APS-C. My pics here...
All the pics that you see are made by it, I tried by Kenko 2x too, not so bad for 1280mm focal, but I didn't place pics in 2x...
I hope to post soon some pic using Baader Zoom 8-24 in digiscoping.
Stefano

Nice photos Stefano and good looking little scope too. Just remember the magnification is still only 400mm and at 2X is still 800mm, at 400mm the field of view is the same as a 640mm, that's all that changes.

Paul.

Yes Paul, it should be just a crop effect, right? And I'm curious to try a 4/3 with 2x effect..I read something about it on some italian forums, they explained that last cameras have really good quality

Yes Paul, it should be just a crop effect, right? And I'm curious to try a 4/3 with 2x effect..I read something about it on some italian forums, they explained that last cameras have really good quality

Great pics!

..wish I had the funds for the new OM-D :)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back