• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I got PRIME - Thanks birdforum members (1 Viewer)

wiredkiwis

Hi... I just want to pop in and say a big thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post comments about Zen Ray binos..

I've spent hours reading posts from here and other sites.

You lot seem to be a bit more fanatical about image quality than many others.. This is just what I was looking for when I was reading reviews so its all good.. :t:

I'm a hunter but often enjoy watching wildlife when there is no game to be seen and I'm sure my purchase will add to that enjoyment.

You all helped me decide to bite the bullet and get some... so a big thanks and keep up the good work you all do here.

Cheers from NZ

Please do be kind enough to post your thoughts once you receive them. We always love hearing further experiences. Though my time with the Primes was relatively short I was quite impressed with their potential.

Hey Frank.. I will do

I've got them now and first impressions are as good as expected.
I'll post more in a couple of weeks when I've had some time to test them out on a hunt.

I have posted some pics over on Flickr for those who might like to see what they look like... thats one thing that was lacking when I was looking..

BTW: Your signature is excellent.. :)

Cheers

and...

wiredkiwis: great set of photos of the Prime. I have wished for some pictures as well and you have taken some fine ones.

john

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back