• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Weather Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

jpoyner

Scotland
Moderate south-easterlies with a weather front over the east coast and a nice high over the continent.
Looks good for all east coast migrant watchers!!!

JP

"Moderate south-easterlies with a weather front over the east coast and a nice high over the continent."

JP.
John, I heard that Michael Fish was retiring. Are you "fishing" for a new job??

Regards

Malky

alcedo.atthis said:
"Moderate south-easterlies with a weather front over the east coast and a nice high over the continent."

JP.
John, I heard that Michael Fish was retiring. Are you "fishing" for a new job??

Regards

Malky

Well actually I just got a phonecall from lady asking was there going to be a hurricane. I can assure you there's no chance of that tonight.

JP

"I just got a phonecall from lady asking was there going to be a hurricane."

JP. It wis nae Doris Day thinking of moving from the windy city by any chance, wis it??

Malky

Looks as if last night might have been the night. I just walked into work and there seem to be Robins and Blackbirds all over the place. Trouble is I'm really busy today although I might get out for an hour or two this afternoon.

Just to add to the reasons for you all to be out there on the East Coast of the UK, up here in north-east Europe, a very cold spell with subzero, but clear nights, has seen a massive exodus over the last few days ...and we had snow to give them an extra push!

jpoyner said:
Moderate south-easterlies with a weather front over the east coast and a nice high over the continent.
Looks good for all east coast migrant watchers!!!

JP
The forecast for my area yesterday was rain all day, but in fact it was lovely out today. Don't believe the weathermen when they talk about the presence of WMD (Weather for Migrant Discoveries)

The weather has been beautiful over here on the Northwest coast for the last couple of days,albeit this evening it has rained,but I have in the course of the afternoon,seen 12 Robins.Not together,but over the course of the afternoon.So perhaps they are telling us it is going to be a hard cold winter.The bushes have been full of small birds esp the berry bearing shrubs.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back