• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

India, july - aug 2013 (1 Viewer)

Goedbloed

In july and august 2013 I will make a birding trip to Ladakh and Rajastan.
Someone interested in this (part of) trip?
I'm arriving in Delhi around the 13nd of july and I will leave around 13nd of august.
Target species are: Black-necked Crane, Tibetan Sandgrouse, Indian Great Bustard and Lesser Florican.

Greetings,

Ies Goedbloed
Netherlands

Hi Ies,

I am very much interested in your trip to India in July and August. The Tibetan Sandgrouse is one of my most wanted birds as I missed it in Tibet. Likewise, the Florican and Bustard are of much interest to me. If you are still looking for companions to share costs, I would very much be interested in joining you. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

George Wagner

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back