• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

B&L Discoverer 10x42 Roof Review (1 Viewer)

Hi Atomic Chicken,
I'm new to this site, so don't know if you will receive this message. Thanks for the info about the Discoverers. I was agonising about buying a new pair of binos and the end of financial sale date was rapidly approaching. The deal for the Discoverers was a 50% discount. I had pretty much decided to buy a pair of Swarovski Optik EL (8.5x42) Binocular but after reading your review decided to buy the Discoverers. I phoned the Bushnell repairer here in Melbourne and he said that he had fixed very few of them unlike the Excursion EX. He told me that the Discoverers came out in 2006 but I think he is wrong. At the bottom of box there is a number which finishes 11/04. I'm guessing that this might be November 2004. Do you know any of the history with dates of the Bushnell Discoverers? I'll let you know how I find the 10 x42 Discoverers when I get a chance to use them. It's abit quiet on the birding front at the moment and the weather is not great. Thanks again and best wishes, Pat

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back