• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kyocera SL300R £127 (1 Viewer)

rayl

or £154 with 128 card,a couple of freebies and a 2 year warantee at Nomatica.com. I have had mine on order for ten days and they are expecting a new delivery on 15/11. I have not used Nomatica before so I cannot recomend them at this moment in time but I think this is a good price for this camera.

Ray

Yes, it did come eventually; it took about a month from first ordering, which included about a week for parcel force to deliver it. Nomatica, seem to have a standard 2 to 8 days delivery notice for items that are not in stock so I don’t think you can put too much faith in this, but they kept me up to date with what was happening and offer a standard 2 years warranty.
The camera is not set up for digiscoping as yet but I have tried a few shots hand held to the scope eyepiece and I am quite please with them. The camera is very fast to start up and is very easy to use, the menu system is straight forward, and the multi shot mode is amazing-3 frames per second until the card is full. I tend to view most of my pics on the computer screen so the 3 mp is not an issue.
I think for the price this camera is excellent value and the size allows you to always have a camera with you.

Ray

No, but I understand they are available from Kyocera UK, I think £5 each, from a previous thread here. I intend to try and experiment and make an adapter for the camera

Ray

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back