• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Costa Rica Gateway? (1 Viewer)

Thanks Niel, I did indeed send 2 or 3 emails, both to the address listed on the page and via their contact form too. So far no reply, though to be fair I haven't called them yet.

Four of us are going to Savegre mtn lodge and Rancho Naturalista, through costaricagateway, next month, for a week. Wildly looking forward to it, as it'll be our first trip to this part of the world.

Did you find the contact info you were looking for?

Four of us are going to Savegre mtn lodge and Rancho Naturalista, through costaricagateway, next month, for a week. Wildly looking forward to it, as it'll be our first trip to this part of the world.

Did you find the contact info you were looking for?

Nice to hear that they are operating, at least. We've sent them a few emails now, with no reply whatsoever.

Enjoy your trip!

For those of you planning on a visit to Rancho Naturalista, I would recommend you get a guide while on the trails or get some better directions than the map we used on our visit last winter (http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=258630). After our troubles, it was admitted to us that the map is not accurate. It would have been helpful to know that before they took our money and sent us off!

Also, a reminder, the action at the feeders is fantastic so don't be too quick to leave them for the forest.

Steve

Nice to hear that they are operating, at least. We've sent them a few emails now, with no reply whatsoever.

Enjoy your trip!

Gateway is definitely operating. I would guess that they haven't gotten back to you yet because it's a small (yet very good) operation and they are probably out in the field.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back