• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Polarising Filter on Panasonic 14-42mm lens (1 Viewer)

Hobbes2

I want to use a polarising filter on my m4/3 kit lens (14-42mm). However, searching on Amazon.co.uk, all I can come up with are filters with screw threads inside the casing (i.e. a "female connector" e.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henweit-cir...8-2&keywords=polarising+filter+panasonic+lens). The 14-42mm lens is 52mm diameter but the screw thread is also inside the casing (another "female connector"). Do I need to buy some kind of double male connector to attach the two components or am I missing something!?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Hobbes

hi buddy polariser and other filters fit onto your lens by screwing into your lens the threads inside your lens is the female and the polariser/filter is the mail have a look on ebay to buy or check out wex who have good descriptions best of luck

hi buddy polariser and other filters fit onto your lens by screwing into your lens the threads inside your lens is the female and the polariser/filter is the mail have a look on ebay to buy or check out wex who have good descriptions best of luck

Excellent! Thank you for your help - now ordered and looking forward to using it :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back