• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sydney area, mid to late March (1 Viewer)

Vectis Birder

Itchy feet
I am going to be in Sydney between 20th and 25th March and then 27th and 28th March and Newcastle on 25th and 26th March. Are there any birders who'd like to meet up?
I have been to Sydney before and, last time, met up with Rob Hynson for birding. I think I probably still owe Rob some petrol money! ;)

This is a much shorter visit than last time, only three weeks in total (I am going to Coonabarabran for a week before flying home on 8th April). I am hoping to be a lot more organised and a lot less disaster-prone this time!

Cheers
VB

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back