• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Replacement for Canon 300D announced (1 Viewer)

Thank you for that Brian. I had just about settled on the buying the 300D as my first DSLR, but still had some reservations. The 350D may just be what I have been looking for - decent quality and compact size and weight!

IanF said:
Thank you for that Brian. I had just about settled on the buying the 300D as my first DSLR, but still had some reservations. The 350D may just be what I have been looking for - decent quality and compact size and weight!
If you are interested Ian in a cheap DSLR, I have a contact who has around 90 20D bodies, for £860, a damn good bargain, given the body is £1149 at jessops, all legit, Have bought 1 for myself and a friend, all legit, been to his house and work place to collect cos gotta admit was bit suspicious but was totally sound, complete with Canon UK warranty card, software full as boxed and bought over the counter at any shop in the Uk. If your interested, just PM me.

Thanks for the offer Stuart. I haven't taken the step up to a DSLR yet due to the size/weight of them. The 20D has the specification I'd be happy with but is still heavier than I'd like. The 350D by the looks of it is heading in the right direction - provided it performs.

I do wonder though if Nikon have something in the pipline too?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back