• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Congratulations Paula!!!! (1 Viewer)

G

Gaye Horn

I am just getting around to some posts and I wanted to say that you are going to love this camera... way to go. I love that photo test shot you got... now maybe we can do this together!!!
I love your new camera by the way!!!! More more...:t:

Lol, Gaye, and thanks....it is a steep learning curve though.
Still have to decide about the lens.....100-400 for now?
My Mum is helping me out though!
Hoping for nice sunny weather

Brian rub rub rub.. if you had this camera we would all be in serious trouble. Between you and Mike Walker and Nigel you would have to give the rest of us lessons... and as you are closest to me, I get you for a teacher... unless all you guys can go on a photo trip and Paula and I can come too!!!;)

Paula Mom's sure the best no matter what the age you are... I think that you mom deserves a huge hug... and do post me some of your efforts.. we will talk to each or is that commiserate with each other???

Gaye, the more the merrier! I do not think that either you or Paula have anything to commiserate over. Seriously. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until either that 600mmIS lens comes down in price (do you hear all the laughter at my waiting?), or until a better alternative comes around.

Brian I hear you on that lens.. I look and I drool and then I move on to other things.
Someday......

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back