• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi, I'm a newbie (1 Viewer)

Fab

I got this site from Nature Photo Gallery and it looks very interesting. I love birds and photography, so I'll be around. I currently live in Miami, Florida and take lots of pics in the Everglades.

Welcome! Florida is a whole other world from here. I look forward to learning more about the birds in your area.

Hi Fab, welcome to BF and I hope you enjoy yourself and let us see some of your photos. Glad my 'plugging' BF works ;)
Andy

Hi Fab,

Welcome to Bird Forum :t:

I hope that you like what you see and that you become a regular contributor. I see that you have posted some superb shots in the Gallery and I hope that you will see your way to posting a few more.

See you around.

Ello Fab,

Welcome to the best place on the Net, not just for birding but for the quality of members. I can't wait to see your photos of the everglades, off to the gallery now to view your work.

Fab

Having seen some of your photos already I can say that you are a most welcome addition to this forum. Your standard of photography is something else. Absolutely stunning are the photos you have put in already.

Welcome to the forum. I know you will enjoy it.

Hi Fab

Really good to have you with us and we look forward to seeing more of your great pix.

Hey that's Fabulous, welcome to the forum Fab. Looking forward to seeing your comments and pictures all over the forum!

Hi Fab another oldie from NPG.. welcome. You are going to love it here... we are going to love your photos!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back