• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to watch hares in the Brecks? (1 Viewer)

Boogieshrew

Hi all,

is there anywhere in particular in the Brecks that's great for hare watching?

I'm thinking Weeting Heath and the surrounding area but if anyone knows any other places, I'd be grateful to hear about them.

Thanks and best wishes

Hi all,

is there anywhere in particular in the Brecks that's great for hare watching?

I'm thinking Weeting Heath and the surrounding area but if anyone knows any other places, I'd be grateful to hear about them.

Thanks and best wishes

Don't know about the Brecks, but we had them in lots of places in north Norfolk a week or so ago. Great sitings in the fields as you drive up the lane to Choseley Barns amongst many other places.

Don't know about the Brecks, but we had them in lots of places in north Norfolk a week or so ago. Great sitings in the fields as you drive up the lane to Choseley Barns amongst many other places.

Thanks Sandra. That's a great area for birding too.

The fields between the Cley visitor centre and Salthouse, on the inland side of the coast road are also good for hares. Saw quite a few there yesterday.

But I am off to the Brecks today to meet friends and am hoping for some more hare watching before I meet them for lunch.

I'll go to Weeting and try for the s curlews at the same time.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back