• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Eagle Has Landed (1 Viewer)

A CHAPLIN

The Eagle Has Landed/Summer River

Hi Folks,

Just learned this morning the RSPB film the Eagle has Landed narrated by Bill Oddie is to be shown on Wednesday 4 May on BBC2 8.00 - 8.50 pm. Subtitled and VP No. 350723. It is in BBC Schedules as The Natural World series, so glad I have that "in my "programmes" choice. It is shown as a repeat can anyone tell me when it was first on? did I blink and miss it? Don't think so.

This programme is followed by "Summer River" - The River Dart, Dippers, Kingfishers, Foxes, Badgers. Sorry programme is only 10 minutes long, surely we could have had least an hour couldn't we? Votes please.
BBC2 4 May 8.50 - 9.00 pm - Summer River Subtitled and VP. No. 936520.

Glad I had set it in "my programmes" choice, some of you may be on holiday that week as Monday is a bank holiday, so it gives you time to set those videos.

Please BBC do not cancel The Eagle Has Landed a second time.

Ann

Last edited:
brilliant news anne,i first posted news on these two yonks ago,every one looked forward to them then they got canceled by the bloomin football.
regards matt

Hi Christine,

I will post a reminder the night before. Have realised it is the night before elections so being a cynic I hope they have not put a nature programme on thinking that they can delete it (if necessary)and no one will notice - unlike sport.

Ann

Thanks

This was on last year.
I thought it was brilliant. :clap:

You really are a star looking after us all like this. :t:
Many many thanks,the bbc should be thanking you too, as half of us probably wouldn't realise these programs were on if it weren't for you. :gh:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back