• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help and Info (1 Viewer)

Stanc

Hi all,
As you will soon guess I'm very new to the Scoping world.
I've had my Angled Diascope 85 T zoom for about 4 months and find it pretty amazing.
My next question is what do I need to fit my camera (Canon EOS 10 D ) to it to TRY and get some photgraphs.
I have looked on the net but some sites say I need a converter ring others don't! I obviously need a mountain bracket but I really haven't a clue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will reward you all with showing my first photo! :eek:)

Many thanks in advance,

Stanc (new member)

Hi Stanc,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Good to have another Kent member :t:

I'm afraid I don't know the equipment you are using so can't help with the query. I'm sure someone will know.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back