• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Deleting pictures? (1 Viewer)

You have to ask one of the Admin to delete from gallery. It's easier just to edit and overwrite with a new photo.

Robert

Hi Carsten,

as Robert says, you need to ask one of the adminstators/moderators - the "staff" - and they'll be happy to help.

Which picture is it? If you post a link here, an administrator will probably see this thread and fix things anyway.

I will ask them. Thank you very much Keith.

It was my last upload.

Thanks again all of you.

Carsten

Last edited:
I don't know whats wrong now but the last upload is gone...

I can't understand. But hey, thats what I want...gone... :)

Carsten

Another staff member probablly saw your post and deleted it. Anytime you need a deletion, just PM one of the staff members on board and they will gladly delete it for you. :t:

Thanks for asking that question: I wanted to delete two shots, and now I know that editing to replace with another shot will do the trick!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back