• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Babies! We have BABIES! (1 Viewer)

Beverlybaynes

Mod Squad
Late yesterday afternoon, and overnight, Peregrine Falcon babies were hatched in the nest box atop One Summit Square in Fort Wayne!!!

I can tell there are at least two -- there hopefully will be three.

Oh goodie, goodie, goodie, GOODIE!!!!!

The website is www.aep.com

Click on Environmental

Click on Stewardship

Click on Falconcam

Mamma and babies are doing well -- and Mamma is a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!

o:) B :) o:D

You sound as if you're happy about something, Beverly - why not share it with the rest of us ?

Seriously, that is really great news - please keep us informed of all progress of chicks and parents.

Tony

Hi Beverly:
I hope you donot get overcome from joy and copy the actions of the mother bird :), some say it is contagious... and Tammie those long days in Norhern Ontario could get a girl into lots of problems :)
take care
Walther..

Thanks for your concern, Walther, but I'm a bit past being caught by that particular 'bug'. :)

Do hope you'll check out the site. The cam runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and there's a fresh picture every 30 seconds.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back