• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Panasonic FZ5 EG Manual (1 Viewer)

phil foot

Hi

Can any one help. Purchased a Panasonic FZ5 EG from Pixmania. Came with a variety of operating manuals, non of which is in English. So I have paid for a new camera from Pixmania but cant use it. Have contacted Pixmania twice but not interested. Good price rubbish after sales care, we all learn even if its the hard way.

I need an operating manual, have looked at the Panasonic site, which is very pretty looking, but there is a history or their download section not working correctly. True to form I cant get the download to work for my model. Have telephone Panasonic who were going to email me a copy , but I think they must be related to Pixmania, becuase they also have let me down.

Has anyone out there got a download of the operating manual in English for this particular model. If so they may go someway to settling a very bad start caused by aledgedly good companies with a 'customer service department'.

Any help would be appreciatted.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Phil

Phil
I've downloaded the PDF of the PFDMC-FZ5EB, without bother. I presume that this is the same model? - it's the only one that I could find. It's 7.5MB. Happy to email it to you if you've got broadband

John Fleet

Thanks both of you

Hi

Many thanks to both of you for yur help. Went for the USA,option and managed to load a manual no problem. I have purchsed 2 cameras through Pixmania and the price is great. The other side of the coin is that they offer terrible customer service. Buy at your peril. I am still wainting for Panasonic to send me a link to a woring download. After emails and a telephone call they still refuse to actually get off their bum and do what they say they will do. Camera hopefully is great, so far it is, but there after sales service is rubbish. I just hope that we have no problems or faults develop otherwise not sure how we will get on.

Anyway thanks again for your time and attention.

Regards

Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back