• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

E330 comments (1 Viewer)

cgilbert

England
Has anyone got the new E330, is it any good, thinking specifically about the live preview? I'm thinking of getting either a E330 or E500, but i'm not sure if its worth the extra £250 for live preview and a bendy LCD screen.

Regards,
Cliff

Hi Cliff

I don't have a 330 but everything i have read about it leads me to the same conclusion.........why did they bother building it.

It didn't really address the problems found in the 300 very well apparently.

I would (and may well ) go for the 500 personally.

Under £400 with Dixons online till May and Digital Depot have refurbs for £379........bargains.

As i said elsewhere recently the Sigma 50-500 will be available for the 4/3's system soon also........that and the E500 should make for a pretty good setup.

Hi just bought a e500. Currently using a 40-150 with some great results. I am still learning basic photography to so I get a fair share of shots I need to discard. Its not the camera but the operator and playing around on full manual mode.

I have ordered a 50-200 and 1-4 converter that should be here within a couple of weeks. Can't wait. My impressions so far is its a great camera and produces some fantastic shots. For the extra money you are thinking about spending on the 330 I would put towards a better lens.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back