• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello, my name is Luca, and i am a binuholic (1 Viewer)

Otto McDiesel

Hello, my name is Luca, and i am a binuholic. I have several binoculars and i just can't stop getting more. I also am a birdwatcher (over 3000 on my list, but i stopped counting 8 years ago). I also hunt and fish.

This is my binoculars list

Nikon e2 10x35 and 8x30, SE 8X32, Monarch 8x42
Leica Ultravid 10x42 and 7x42
Swarovski EL and SLC - all of them except for the 15x
Zeiss FL 8x42 and 10x42, Zeiss Classic T P 10x40
Celestron Regal Lx 8x42
Leupold (about 5 of them)
Eagle Optics 8x42 (bought two days ago).
some assortment of 12 other binoculars from Swift, Pentax, Kahles, and Minox

I did go through some counselling. I sold several binoculars (Nikon LX and others) and i did not buy any new ones for 3 months, but...

I have a list of favorite binoculars:
best 7x42: Leica Ultravid
best 8x42: Zeiss FL
best 10x42: Leica Ultravid or Swarovski EL, depending on how my coffee tastes that morning
Best 8x32: Nikon SE, Leica Ultravid and Swarovski EL. I am still debating this one, but i seem to like the EL, it is so comfortable in the hand.
Best buy ever: Celestron Regal LX 8x42 and Nikon e2 10x35

Ciao

Luca

Luca,
You know what they say, don't you?

"If you know how many binoculars you own, you don't have enough!"

Bob :'D :'D

I had a collection like that once....before I weeded it down a bit.... :eek:)

I am joking ofcourse. Nice collection and welcome to the forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back